Like with any system, to operate at peak performance, your air conditioning system needs to be maintained and optimized regularly. At Surfin’ Plumbers, we offer AC unit maintenance to make sure nothing’s “hanging loose” on your unit and that everything is in working order. Schedule your next AC tune up now, and keep reading to learn more about our service!
Make sure your family stays cool all season long by having your air conditioner serviced before the summer warms up. The Surfin’ Plumbers, Heating & Cooling recommends annual maintenance appointments to make sure your equipment is ready for operation.Call (615) 591-9000
If properly maintained, your air conditioner should last around 10-15 years. Annual service calls perform system checks that can catch potential problems and prevent them from shortening the lifespan of your air conditioning unit.
Our philosophy is simple: provide amazing customer experience every time.
1. Fewer repairs – One benefit you can expect from regular visits from our Nashville AC maintenance experts is that your system will need fewer repairs than if left unmaintained.
2. Less costly repairs – One of the perks of catching breakdowns before they happen is that preventive maintenance is less costly than replacing parts outright.
3. Longer life-span – Exactly how long an AC lasts depends on its use, environment, and maintenance levels.
4. Might help comply with the warranty – Some manufacturer warranties are contingent upon your unit receiving regular maintenance. Check with your manufacturer.
5. Increased energy efficiency – Our AC maintenance specialists will ensure that your unit is working as efficiently as possible. When it’s not you won’t always notice it in your indoor temperature, but you will notice it when you pay the monthly electrical bill.
6. More predictable costs – If you like to budget and be proactive about spending wisely, consult our AC maintenance experts today. Routine maintenance is going to be much cheaper than emergency repairs in the long run so get started today.
Plenty of “DIY” tutorials suggest that homeowners can clean their units themselves. We tend to caution homeowners against attempting this in-depth process, for an air conditioning unit can be expensive to fix or replace. The small moving parts can be easily broken if not properly handled, and if a thorough checklist isn’t followed, you may miss an important step.
Our board-certified technicians are licensed and trained to service, install and repair your air conditioning units. Since 2010 we have provided specialized services for air conditioner maintenance and restorations in Nashville. We look forward to keeping your family cool through the warm summer months.